By participating in the raffle, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Mary Potter Hospice, 48-52 Mein Street, Newtown, Wellington 6242 (the “Promoter”).
There are five prize packs to win:
First prize – $1500 Cash for Christmas
Kindly donated by Craigs Investment Partners.
Second prize – Treasure Every Moment (valued at $1406)
Create a treasured memory with a family photo session from SIAOSI photography valued at $1125, a The Hammock Shop hammock, and vouchers from Unity Books and Tory Urban Retreat.
Third prize – Wellington Weekend (valued at $863)
A luxury stay at Quest Hotels Wellington plus vouchers from Tory & Ko, The Roxy Cinema, Tory Urban Retreat, Wellington Apothecary and Unity Books.
Fourth prize – Explore the Region (valued at $545)
One night’s stay at Oak Estate Motor Lodge, a family pass to Pukaha – Mount Bruce, a cooking class for 2 at La Bella Italia, Whittaker’s chocolate, and vouchers from Tory Urban Retreat and The Roxy Cinema.
Fifth prize – Something New (valued at $404)
Try something new with Whittaker’s Chocolate, a 2017-18 Entertainment Book and vouchers from Pete Lamb Fishing, The Roxy Theatre, Coco restaurant, and Float Well.
Raffle closes 5pm, 20 December 2017, drawn 21 December 2017.
2017 Christmas Raffle Terms & Conditions
- The selling of raffle tickets commences on Tuesday 10th 2017 and closes at 5pm (NZ time) on 20th December 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- This raffle is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The raffle organiser, immediate family members and the Fundraising, Marketing and Communication team members are excluded from entering into the raffle.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Participants (including an Eligible Participant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Participant who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Participant.
- Individuals cannot win more than one prize.
- The draw date is 21 December 2017 and will be conducted at the Promoter’s offices.
- The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserve entries and record them in the order drawn in case an ineligible or invalid entry is drawn. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and email on Thursday 21st December and prize collection arrangements will be provided to the winners.
- Should a winner not be able to be contacted before 31st December 2017 the prize will be forfeited and a new winner shall be drawn. Should these winners not be contacted within 7 days of this draw prizes will be forfeited back to the Promoter.
- A list of prize winners will be available from the Promoters website www.marypotter.org.nz, in our Hospice Happenings e-newsletter and by phoning through to the Newtown Hospice Base 04 801 0006.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant regulatory authority) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or may disqualify at its sole discretion any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
- You understand and consent to the Promoter’s collection, use and transfer of your personal information in order to conduct the raffle. By entering the raffle, unless you provide notice of your choice to opt-out, you also agree that the Promoter may transfer, use and disclose your personal information for purposes other than this promotion, including commercial communications in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation. A request to access, update or correct your personal information should be directed to the Promoter.
- Online purchases will not be taken after 5pm Wednesday 20th December 2017.