- Clinical leadership opportunity
- Full-time role
- Newtown based
An exciting leadership opportunity has arisen at Mary Potter Hospice for a motivated and experienced health care professional to join our clinical team in a job share position.
Mary Potter Hospice is seeking to appoint a second IPU Clinical Nurse Coordinator to support our 18 bedded Inpatient Unit, responsible for the day-to-day clinical management, supervision, coordination and support of clinical staff within the Wellington Inpatient Unit and work closely with our community teams. The focus of this role is to provide leadership and innovation in the clinical environment to support practice.
This role is fulltime worked across three 12 hour day shifts 7am – 7.30pm.
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion for palliative care
- Proven experience and knowledge of health care
- Effective leadership and facilitation skills
- Supportive change implementation
- Advocate for the organisations strategic direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of Tiriti O Waitangi
- Personal values strongly aligned with the Hospice values capable of supporting strong relationships and building the reputation of the Hospice.
If you think you would like to be part of our team at Mary Potter Hospice we would love to talk with you.
Please send your application including a cover letter, CV and Mary Potter Hospice application form by 5pm Thursday 19 October 2017 to Catherine Hart, PO Box 7442, Newtown, Wellington 6242 or email it to email@example.com
For further information phone Helen Golds, IPU Manager on 021 459 304.