We need people like you to help as volunteer retail assistants, administration support, truck hands and truck drivers. We have a range of hours, days and locations available to suit you.
Click here to see more details about current retail volunteer vacancies.
- Eight locations in Wellington, Porirua and Kapiti
- Gain valuable retail work experience
- Join a supportive volunteering community
- Opportunities for nationally recognised fee free retail training
Mary Potter Hospice is one of Wellington’s most loved charities, and our volunteers in our retail stores make a huge difference in helping keep services free. Our volunteers come from a wide range of backgrounds, ages and cultures, and they volunteer for many different reasons.
In return, you’ll receive on-the-job training, be a part of a supportive volunteering community, gain a Certificate of Achievement after 12 weeks of volunteering with us, and you may also be eligible to complete nationally recognised fee free retail training while volunteering for us.
Ready to apply?
- Download an application form here, or ask for one at one of our retail shops
- Please return your application form to via email, post or in person at one of our shops
- We will contact you to arrange an interview
To find out more about retail volunteering, please contact Retail Administrator Kiri Tuitapa by email, or phone 04 237 2300.