Our response to COVID-19
Last updated Wednesday 30 June 2021
Kia ora koutou
I’m sure you are as relieved as we are at Mary Potter Hospice to now be in alert level one. Everyone has played a part in this. All our actions have helped to make things safe for patients, whānau and the community.
For Mary Potter Hospice, level one means:
- We can open our doors again to people who come to visit patients or for meetings
- Contact tracing is very important, and we have QR codes and sign in forms at each base. Please keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed
- We can welcome back our volunteers. Arrangements are being made in a managed way
- Our clinical staff can connect face-to-face with patients and their whānau
- There is no limit on the number of customers in our shops, and they can use the changing rooms. Please come and shop with us!
Ngā mihi nui