Let’s make this summer ‘strawesome’!
The Mary Potter Hospice Strawberry Festival raises around $80,000 across our berrylicious events and helps raise awareness of Mary Potter Hospice. Why strawberries and ice cream? Strawberries celebrate life – they’re a super food and a symbol of summer. Join us for Sundaes for Good at your local Strawberry Festival.
Porirua Hospice Strawberry Festival at the Wellington Pet and Animal Expo
10am-4pm, Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 November
Te Rauparaha Arena, Porirua
Home of the cute and cuddly, fluffy and famous, wacky and wonderful. We’ll be at the Wellington Pet and Animal Expo serving up our Sundaes for Good alongside a sausage sizzle in support of Mary Potter Hospice all thanks to PAK’n’SAVE Porirua.
Hospice Strawberry Festival
9am-4pm, Wednesday 18 November
Midland Park, Lambton Quay, Wellington
Join us for the 15th annual Mary Potter Hospice Strawberry Festival at Midland Park and enjoy a Sundae for Good! As well as strawberry Sundaes for Good (thanks PAK’nSAVE Kilbirnie!) there’ll be chocolate-dipped strawberries, live music, and our amazing corporate volunteers ready and waiting to serve you up your delicious Sundae for Good – all for $6 each!
Pre-orders are an easy and tasty way to support Mary Potter Hospice if you can’t make it to Midland Park on the day or want to beat the queues (over 8,000 people attend the Midland Park Strawberry Festival!)
Kāpiti Coast Strawberry Festival
9.30am-3.30pm, Saturday 21 November
Kāpiti Primary School, corner Rimu and Kāpiti Road, Paraparaumu
The Kāpiti Coast Strawberry Festival has so much on for all the family – strawberries and ice cream (of course – thanks PAK’nSAVE Kāpiti!), Kāpiti’s best food trucks, face painting, burgers, a sausage sizzle, bouncy castle, kids entertainment and entertainment throughout the day on the big stage. There’s a gold coin donation on entry.
Kāpiti Food Fair
10am-4pm, Saturday 5 December
Mazengarb Reserve, Paraparaumu
The Kāpiti Food Fair is a showcase of New Zealand made food and beverages. It’s a fun and tasty day out for all foodies, and we will be there with our Sundaes for Good! Entry is free up to 18 years and $10 adult.
Are you keen to help out at any of our Hospice Strawberry Festival events this year?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact:
Steve Yee – Events Coordinator
Thank you to our supporters so far:
- PAK’nSAVE Kilbirnie, PAK’n’SAVE Porirua and PAK’nSAVE Kāpiti for providing the strawberries and ice cream
- Moore Wilson’s for providing plates, spoons and chocolate
- Accent Audio and Barrie Hutton for coordinating the music
- Shott for providing the delicious strawberry sauce
- DeliverEasy for helping deliver pre-order sundaes
- Carrello del Gelato for providing delicious gelato
- EnvrioWaste and Organic Waste Management for keeping our event clean and green
- EftposNZ for providing free Eftpos terminals
- Happy Hands for providing complimentary strawberry-scented hand sanitiser
- On Video Media for providing videography of the Midland Park Festival