Strawberries, ice cream, music – enjoy a Sundae for Good this November!
Why strawberries and ice cream? Strawberries celebrate life – they’re a super food and are a symbol of summer – what’s not to love? The Mary Potter Hospice Strawberry Festival helps us raise between $40,000 to $60,000 across our three festivals, plus helps to raise awareness of Mary Potter Hospice. Please keep Hospice free for our community and support our strawberry festivals this November.
Kāpiti Coast Festival incorporating the Mary Potter Hospice Strawberry Festival – Saturday 17 November 9.30am-3.30pm
Kāpiti Primary School, Corner Rimu and Kapiti Roads, Paraparaumu, Kāpiti Coast. Gold coin donation on entry. The Kāpiti Coast Festival has so much is on for all the family – strawberries and ice cream (of course!), Kāpiti’s best food trucks, face painting, burgers/sausage sizzle, bouncy castle, kids entertainment, body mind massage, plant sales, linen sales and entertainment throughout the day on the big stage.
Hospice Strawberry Festival – Midland Park, Wellington – Wednesday 21 November – 9am-4pm
Join us for the 13th Mary Potter Hospice Strawberry Festival at Midland Park and enjoy a Sundae for Good! As well as strawberry Sundaes for Good (thanks PAK’nSAVE Kilbirnie!) there’ll be chocolate dipped strawberries, live music, a pop-up strawberry themed op-shop and our amazing corporate volunteers ready and waiting to serve you up your delicious Sundae for Good – all for $6 each!
Strawberry sundaes and sausage sizzle outside PAK’nSAVE Porirua – Saturday 24 November – 9am-4pm
Do you live in Porirua area? Make sure to drop by PAK’nSAVE Porirua for our sausage sizzle and strawberries and ice cream.
Kāpiti Food Fair – Mazengarb Reserve, Paraparaumu – Saturday 1 December 10am-3pm
The Kāpiti Food Fair is a showcase of New Zealand made food, beverages and related products with the united nations of ready to eat food to enjoy on the day. A fun and tasty day out for all foodies and we will be there with our sundaes. Entry is free up to 18 and $5/adult
Keen to help out at our Midland Park Festival or the Kāpiti Coast Festival? Contact Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our supporters on board so far this year:
- Kilbirnie PAK’nSAVE provides the strawberries and ice cream for free
- Wellington City Council provide their services free too
- Moore Wilson’s for providing plates, spoons and chocolate
- Accent Audio for coordinating all the music
- Carrello Del Gelato for providing superior diary free gelato free of charge
- Shott for providing the delicious strawberry sauce for free
- DeliverEasy for helping deliver pre-order sundaes
- Greg Ellis Creative for providing his superior MC skills for free
- Wellington Free Ambulance for providing first aid facilities and paramedics for the event.