Mary Potter Hospice education programme
Education for Health Partners and Community Workers
The Mary Potter Hospice Palliative Care Education and Training Programme for Health Professionals and Community Workers booklet gives background and details of our training programme this year.
- Download the 2018 Mary Potter Hospice Palliative Care Education and Training Programme for Health Professionals and Community Workers booklet
- Download our 2018 pull-out Programme Summary calendar.
Upcoming Mary Potter Hospice education courses:
Masterclass: Spirituality and Wellbeing at End of Life **Postponed to Oct/November 2018**
Mini-Masterclass: Respiratory Issues at End of Life
Thursday 21 June 2018 Newtown
Masterclass: Loss and Grief (Two Day Intensive Workshop)
Thursday 26 & Friday 27 July 2018 **TBC**
Mini-Masterclass: Healing Children’s Grief
Thursday 9 August 2018 Newtown
Masterclass: Pain and Symptom Management in Palliative Care
Thursday 23 August 2018 **TBC**
Masterclass: Advanced Dementia and Palliative Care
Thursday 6 September 2018 **TBC**
Mini-Masterclass: Communication – Being with Dying
Thursday 18 October 2018 **TBC**
To register, please email your details to email@example.com, or call 04 3810152.
Hospice New Zealand programmes
- HNZ Fundamentals of Palliative Care 2018 – August/September – Download Flyer
- HNZ Subcutaneous Syringe Driver Programme 2018 – All Year from February – December 2018 – Download Flyer
- HNZ Palliative Care Education for Health Care Assistants Working in the Aged Residential Care Setting 2018 – May and September 2018 – Download Flyer
Tuia, Education Today e-newsletter
Click here to subscribe to our health professional Tuia, Education Today e-newsletter and education opportunities.