By participating in the raffle, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Mary Potter Hospice, 48-52 Mein Street, Newtown, Wellington 6242 (the “Promoter”).
There are five prize packs to win:
Revitalise Prize Pack Vouchers & gift packs from Les Mills Membership, Boulcott Suites, Jam Hair, Floriditas Café, Parrotdog, Elderberry & Kate, Prezzy card & Fuel voucher. Total value $2,004
Bliss Prize Pack Vouchers & gift packs from Interislander, Egmont St Eatery, NZSO, Micro Scooter -junior scooter, Coop Hairdressing, Elderberry & Kate, Garage Project, Havana Coffee, Prezzy card & Fuel voucher. Total value $2,015
Indulgence Prize Pack
Vouchers & gift packs from Les Mills Membership, Jam Hair, Little Beer Quarter, Floriditas Café, Aesop, Wellington Airport Parking, Havana Coffee, Prezzy card & Fuel voucher. Total value $2,026
Wondrous Prize Pack
Vouchers & gift packs from Sofitel Hotel, Paraparaumu Beach Golf Club, Aesop, Thistle Inn, Little Beer Quarter, Weta Workshop, East by West Ferry, The Studio, Prezzy card & Fuel voucher. Total value $2,008
Delight Prize Pack
Vouchers & gift packs from Les Mills Membership, Fortune Favours, 50/50 Restaurant, Aesop, Egmont St Eatery, Mojo Coffee, Wellington Airport parking, Prezzy card & Fuel voucher. Total value $2,015
*Prezzy cards donated by Craigs Investment Partners *Fuel vouchers donated by Equilibrium Chartered Accountants
Raffle closes 5pm, Wednesday 18 Dec 2019, drawn 12pm Thursday 19 Dec 2019.
- The selling of raffle tickets commences on Monday, 14th October 2019 and closes at 5pm (NZ time) on Wednesday 18th December 2019(“Promotion Period”).
- This raffle is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The raffle organiser (Steve Yee) and immediate family members are excluded from entering into the raffle.
- Mary Potter Hospice reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Participants (including an Eligible Participant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Participant who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Hospice’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Participant.
- The draw date is 19 December 2019 and will be conducted at the office of Mary Potter Hospice, Newtown.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and email on Wednesday, 19th December and prize collection arrangements will be provided to the winners.
- Should a winner not be able to be contacted before Monday 6th January 2020 and all efforts have been made by the Promoter, the Promoter will then contact DIA for direction on what to do with that prize.
- A list of prize winners will be available from the Promoter’s website www.marypotter.org.nz, in our Promoter’s Happenings e-newsletter and by phoning through to the Newtown Hospice Base 04 801 0006.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Hospice, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant regulatory authority) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or may disqualify at its sole discretion any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
- You understand and consent to the Promoter’s collection, use and transfer of your personal information in order to conduct the raffle. By entering the raffle, unless you provide notice of your choice to opt-out, you also agree that the Hospice may transfer, use and disclose your personal information for purposes other than this promotion, including commercial communications in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation. A request to access, update or correct your personal information should be directed to the Hospice.
- All prize packages exclude alcohol.
- ‘By licence issued under section 37 of the Gambling Act 2003,’ this raffle promotion has been approved. The licence approval number issued by Department of Internal Affairs is TL80008632. Internal Affairs PO Box 805, Wellington, 0800 257 887.
Les Mills Membership – Terms and Conditions: This voucher entitles bearer to 1x six month Les Mills membership; redeemable at Les Mills Taranaki Street or Les Mills Lambton Quay only. This voucher is not redeemable for cash and is void if on-sold via online auctions. Only available to New Zealand residents aged 15 and over (photo ID required). One voucher per person, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or advertised discount. Not available to current Les Mills members or if you have terminated your membership in last six months. Les Mills reserves the right to refuse entry on the grounds of health and safety. Les Mills standard conditions apply. Additional fees apply for Personal Training.