On Sunday 17 February 2019, Happy Feet for Hospice – our team of Mary Potter Hospice staff, family/whānau and friends will be walking and running for a great cause.
2019 is a special year for us as 40 years ago, we were gifted to the people of Wellington to be run as a community hospice. We’re excited to be participating in Wellington Round the Bays to celebrate this milestone! You can support us either by joining our Happy Feet for Hospice team or by making a donation here. Whether you’re donating in memory of a loved one, in appreciation of Hospice care, or simply because you believe in the work we do – thank you so much.
Want to join our Hospice for Happy Feet team? Here’s how:
1. Visit www.wellingtonroundthebays.co.nz and click on the 2019 event
2. Select the run or walk of your choice and your entry level
3. Select “Join a team”
4. Search for our team name “Happy Feet for Hospice” and enter the password “Education1”
5. Enter your individual details into the form and pay for your entry
6. Share this Give-a-Little page to your networks to let them know you’re participating. Thank you!
Mary Potter Hospice has a proud history of care, compassion and commitment to the people of Wellington. Our hospice care services are free of charge and available to patients with life-limiting illnesses living in Wellington, Porirua and the Kāpiti Coast.