By participating in the raffle, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Mary Potter Hospice, 48-52 Mein Street, Newtown, Wellington 6242 (the “Promoter”).
There are five prize packs to win:
First Prize – A Smartmotion E-City e-bike Kindly donated by Cycle Junction (insert logo) and a $500 Prezzy Card. Total Value $2,995
Second Prize – Getting moving – A Black Micro adults scooter, Two family passes on East by West Ferry, $200 MTA petrol vouchers, A Valet Parking voucher for one week at Wellington Airport, A voucher for four people at Escape Mate, $500 Green Cabs vouchers, and a Power Living Yoga voucher. Total Value $ 1,764
Third Prize – Adventure Tourism – $600 Interislander voucher, Electric bike hire for two for a day, A double voucher for a pony ride at Te Horo Equestrian Centre, All day fishing charter for three people on the West Coast, A family pass to Weta Studio tours, a $200 House of Travel voucher and A Seal Coast Safari voucher for two. Total Value $1,620
Fourth Prize -A weekend getaway in Wellington – Two nights stay at Boulcott Suites, $150 voucher at Thistle Inn, A double pass to see a NZSO production, and A Prezzy card with $400 spending money. Total Value $1,342
Fifth Prize – Exploring Kapiti – Two nights stay at Elliott’s Motor Lodge, A $150 voucher for 50-50 Restaurant, A double voucher for green fees at Paraparaumu Golf Club, A double voucher to Kapiti Island Eco, A gift hamper packed with local Kapiti products from Fox Rd, and A Prezzy card with $400 spending money. Total Value $1,270
Raffle closes 5pm, Wednesday 19 Dec 2018, drawn 12pm Thursday 20 Dec 2018.
- The selling of raffle tickets commences on Friday 19th October 2018 and closes at 5pm (NZ time) on Wednesday 19th December 2018(“Promotion Period”).
- This raffle is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The raffle organisers (Phillip Harris and Lydia Steel) and immediate family members are excluded from entering into the raffle.
- Mary Potter Hospice reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Participants (including an Eligible Participant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Participant who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Participant.
- The draw date is 20 December 2018 and will be conducted at the office of Mary Potter Hospice, Newtown.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and email on Thursday 20th December and prize collection arrangements will be provided to the winners.
- Should a winner not be able to be contacted before Monday 7th January 2019 and all efforts have been made by the Hospice, the Hospice will then contact DIA for direction on what to do with that prize.
- A list of prize winners will be available from the Promoters website www.marypotter.org.nz, in our Hospice Happenings e-newsletter and by phoning through to the Newtown Hospice Base 04 801 0006.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant regulatory authority) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or may disqualify at its sole discretion any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
- You understand and consent to the Promoter’s collection, use and transfer of your personal information in order to conduct the raffle. By entering the raffle, unless you provide notice of your choice to opt-out, you also agree that the Promoter may transfer, use and disclose your personal information for purposes other than this promotion, including commercial communications in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation. A request to access, update or correct your personal information should be directed to the Promoter.
- All prize packages exclude alcohol.
- ‘By licence issued under section 37 of the Gambling Act 2003,’ this raffle promotion has been approved. The licence approval number issued by Department of Internal Affairs is LT80006535. Internal Affairs PO Box 1009, Wellington, 0800 257 887.