- 30 Hours per week & potential job share
- develop your retail career
- be part of a sustainable Future
Mary Potter Hospice is searching for a creative multi-talented Assistant Store Manager for our Karori Retail Store. This is varied role working closely with the Store Manager to help lead and develop a diverse volunteer team and oversee all aspects of operating a high-performing retail store. The hours will be up to 30 hours a week including weekends and can be a job share position.
Mary Potter Hospice provides the Wellington community with free and compassionate specialist palliative care. We support patients and their whānau at a most important time of their lives.
What we offer
- An award-winning wellbeing programme which includes carers leave, wellbeing payments and a wellbeing day each year
- A welcoming work environment
- NZQA retail qualifications training for those wanting to make Retail a career
To be successful you will need to
- be an extremely motivated and creative individual
- be comfortable with using technology
- look for ways to grow the business and inspire our valued volunteers
- have excellent communication skills
- be very people-focused and enjoy being part of a close-knit team environment.
Send your application and cover letter by 30 September 2022 to Catherine Hart, Mary Potter Hospice, PO Box 7442, Newtown Wellington 6242 or email Catherine Hart@marypotter.org.nz
For further information please phone Peter Sewell, Director – Retail on 021 240 7272