- Part time hours negotiable & potential job share
- Develop your retail career
- Be part of a sustainable future
Mary Potter Hospice is searching for a creative multi-talented Assistant Store Manager for our Karori Retail Store. This is varied role working closely with the Store Manager to help lead and develop a diverse volunteer team and oversee all aspects of operating a high-performing retail store. The hours will be up to 30 hours a week including weekends and can be a job share position.
Mary Potter Hospice is a leader in its field, providing free and compassionate specialist palliative care to the people of Wellington. We don’t just treat an illness, we work closely with people and their whānau at the most important time of their lives.
What we offer
- An award-winning wellbeing programme which includes carers leave, wellbeing payments and a wellbeing day each year
- A welcoming work environment
- NZQA retail qualifications training for those wanting to make Retail a career
To be successful you will need to
- be an extremely motivated and creative individual
- be comfortable with using technology
- look for ways to grow the business and inspire our valued volunteers
- have excellent communication skills
- be very people-focused and enjoy being part of a close-knit team environment.
Send your application and cover letter by 4 September 2022 to Tom White, Mary Potter Hospice, PO Box 7442, Newtown Wellington 6242 or email Tom.email@example.com
For further information please phone Peter Sewell, Director – Retail on 021 240 7272