- 20 Hours per week
- Develop your retail career
- Be part of a sustainable future
Mary Potter Hospice is searching for a creative multi-talented Assistant Store Manager for our Thorndon Retail Store. This is varied role working closely with the Store Manager to help lead and develop a diverse volunteer team and oversee all aspects of operating a high-performing retail store. The hours for this role will be 20 hours a week.
Mary Potter Hospice provides the Wellington community with free and compassionate specialist palliative care. We support patients and their whānau at a most important time of their lives.
What we offer:
- An award-winning wellbeing programme which includes carers leave, wellbeing payments and a wellbeing day each year
- A welcoming work environment
- NZQA retail qualifications training for those wanting to make Retail a career.
To be successful you will need to;
- Be an extremely motivated and creative individual
- Be comfortable with using technology
- Look for ways to grow the business and inspire our valued volunteers
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be very people-focused and enjoy being part of a close-knit team environment.
Send your application and cover letter by 30 September 2022 to Catherine Hart, Mary Potter Hospice, PO Box 7442, Newtown Wellington 6242 or email Catherine Hart@marypotter.org.nz
For further information please phone Peter Sewell, Director – Retail on 021 240 7272