- Work in an environment that lets you make a difference
- Grow your expertise in palliative care
At Mary Potter Hospice, we work with people at the most important and vulnerable time of their lives. We value your talent and we value your heart. You will never be a number to us and nor will the people we care for.
We are recruiting for an experienced and compassionate Registered Nurse to join our Community Team as Palliative Care Coordinators (RN) in Porirua. The skills and dedication of our people make a vital difference to patients and whānau.
This role delivers and coordinates specialist palliative care services for patients and their whānau in the Porirua region.
All about you
- Recognised as having specialist skills in palliative care/end of life care or oncology
- You will have a postgraduate qualification (or equivalent) in palliative care (or willingness to work towards)
- Two years post registration palliative care experience is preferable but we will provide training and support for the right person interested in developing their skills
- Flexibility, sound time management skills and an understanding of and commitment to the multidisciplinary team approach to patient care are essential.
What we offer
A relaxed and welcoming work environment, support for further development, health and wellbeing activities, and the chance to use your skills directly in the community.
Please send a cover letter, CV and application form by 29 January 2021 to Catherine Hart, Mary Potter Hospice, PO Box 7442, Newtown 6242 or email Catherine.Hart@marypotter.org.nz
For more information, contact Norma Hickland, Community Manager – Porirua on 021 194 0190.