- Working in our Inpatient Unit, Hours Negotiable
- Rostered & Rotating
- Award winning Wellbeing Programme
Mary Potter Hospice provides the Wellington community with free and compassionate specialist palliative care. We support patients and their whānau at a most important time of their lives.
We are currently growing our Inpatient Unit Nursing team to continue providing support to patients, with a life limiting illness, maintaining the highest possible quality of life. Nursing is the pillar in providing excellent end of life care and we need hardworking, resilient and empathetic nurses to sustain this.
This fulfilling and important role is
- Based in the Inpatient Unit in Newtown, Wellington
- To provide skilled and compassionate nursing care to ensure all our patients receive a high standard of care
- Working with a multidisciplinary team providing all round care and support to patients and whānau.
You will need to
- Be an NZ registered nurse with a current NZ annual practicing certificate
- Be required to undertake pre-employment health screening and complete a Ministry of Justice criminal records check
- Have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
What we offer
- An award-winning wellbeing programme which offers things like carers leave, wellbeing payments and a wellbeing day each year
- A welcoming work environment
- Support for further career development
- Salary in accordance with the Four Hospice NZNO Multi-Employer Collective Agreement
- Support to develop specialist palliative care competencies
Please send your application to Catherine Hart, PO Box 7442, Newtown, Wellington 6242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Helen Golds, Inpatient Unit Manager on phone 381 0179