- Flexible working hours
- Work in an environment that lets you make a difference
- Award winning Wellbeing Programme offering carers leave, wellbeing payments and a wellbeing day each year
- Strong team approach to support you in your role
- Educational opportunities to expand your scope of practice and enables you to grow and learn
Mary Potter Hospice provides free specialist palliative care for the people of the Wellington Region. We take a multi-disciplinary approach in order to provide holistic care for our patients and their families.
We are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our dedicated and friendly multidisciplinary team. This role is to provide skilled and compassionate physiotherapy to make a difference to the quality of life of a patient with a life-limiting condition by reducing common symptoms such as pain, fatigue, and dyspnoea, and by improving functional capacity to retain independence and dignity.
If you want flexible working arrangements, to make sure that the role can fit around your family, social and sporting arrangements, we would be happy to explore this with you. This role supports the delivery of physiotherapy in the In-patient Unit and Community, with the opportunity to develop a clinic approach to this work and works closely with the Occupational Therapist team and Therapy Assistants.
You will need to:
- Be registered with the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand
- 2+ years’ experience as a NZ Registered Physiotherapist
- Be required to undertake pre-employment health screening and complete a Ministry of Justice criminal records check
- Have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
The job description and application form can be found below. Please send your application to Catherine Hart, PO Box 7442, Newtown, Wellington 6242 or email HR.Recruitment@marypotter.org.nz
For further information please contact Helen Golds, Inpatient Unit Manager on phone 021 459304.