The Hospice Shops are a major fundraiser for Mary Potter Hospice and the retail warehouse volunteer’s primary support is to assist with incoming goods and sorting, pricing and prepare them for delivery to our retail stores.
Tasks will include
- Volunteer at a regular time weekly/fortnightly as agreed with the Manager
- Assist with sorting, pricing and packing of incoming stock as efficiently as possible
- Take part in training sessions regarding the identification and subsequent value of goods
- Assist customers dropping in goods to our stores by helping unload vehicles etc
- Maintaining confidentiality and privacy in matters relating to the store, customers, procedures and security
We currently have a number of vacancies available for the right candidates
- Interest in used goods
- Understand the value of used goods (training will be provided)
- Ability to communicate well with the wider network team
- Strong organisational skills
Negotiable Monday to Friday Between 9am–3pm, minimum 3 hour shifts
Mary Potter Hospice Retail Distribution Centre, 3 McMillan Court, Newlands
If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice we would love to hear from you.
Please complete our online volunteer application form and email email@example.com if you have any questions.