1.0 FTE (part time will be considered)
If Wellington is the coolest little capital in the world (Lonely Planet 2011) then Mary Potter Hospice may well be the coolest little Hospice in the world, and we would love you to come and join us.
Mary Potter Hospice a well-established charitable organisation that provides free palliative care for the people of the Wellington Region, both in our Inpatient Unit and in the wider community. We are recruiting for a Senior Medical Officer based predominantly in the community.
Our values are important to us and we apply them to our workforce as well as our patients and their whānau. The care we provide is holistic and your background and experience will make you a valuable addition to the team.
If you are interested in contributing to the future of Mary Potter Hospice and palliative care in New Zealand, we would love to talk with you further.
- Wellington is smack bang in the middle of New Zealand giving you fantastic opportunity to explore the country
- Wellington is home to nature reserves on both land and sea as well as access to walking tracks and beaches as close as the CBD
- The cultural hub of New Zealand, Wellington’s art and food, galleries and festivals will inspire your creativity and keep your stomach full
Why Mary Potter Hospice?
- An award winning wellbeing programme including, wellbeing payment, wellbeing day and Carers leave
- Flexibility and part time options can be considered
- Immigration NZ Accredited organisation, available to assist and provide information as you plan a move to NZ
- Support for professional development
Please send your cover letter, CV and Mary Potter Hospice application form to Catherine Hart, Executive Assistant, HR.Recruitment@marypotter.org.nz
If you would like further information please email Catherine Hart (as above). We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid work visa, registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand and will be required to pass a Ministry of Justice criminal records check.
Senior Medical Officer Job Description
Mary Potter Hospice Application Form
Mary Potter Hospice Wellness Brochure