Would you like to use your administration skills for good?
We have a volunteer administrator support role available in our Volunteer Services Team. You will play a valuable role providing high quality administrative support to the Volunteer Services team.
Are you interested in?
- General office administration e.g. word processing and laminating
- Inputting data into our volunteer database
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and documents
- Minute taking and creating meeting agendas
- Writing cover emails and summarising documents
Do you have?
- Please work through the checklist carefully below before applying:
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft office suite, including Excel
- A detailed and diligent approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well within a diverse team environment and able to use initiative
- High level of integrity
- Comfortable receiving constructive feedback and adapting work as required
- Excellent command of English both written and oral
Friday 10am – 2pm weekly, plus Tuesday/Wednesday 1pm – 3pm monthly (for our team meeting). Long term commitment of 12 months or more.
Inpatient Unit, 48 Mein Street, Newtown, and the ability to do computer work from home if required.
If you said ‘yes’ to all the questions under ‘Do you have?’ then we would love to hear from you. Please complete the volunteer application form and send a copy of your current CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please check that you meet all the criteria for this role before applying.