Are you interested in supporting the Hospice’s fundraising efforts?
We are looking for a confident organiser to oversee our volunteer collectors leading up to the collection day (Friday 18 September) and on the day itself in Kāpiti. This is a temporary role and ideal for someone seeking project work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing volunteers to fill key areas
- Emailing, scheduling and communicating to volunteers
- Attending a briefing and a debrief meetings and liaising with Senior Fundraiser
- Ensuring that key sites/areas are covered on the two Street Collection Days
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Competent in Microsoft office suite preferred
- High level of integrity
- Drivers licence and a vehicle preferred
3 months commencing from mid-June through to 18th September 2020 – approximately 5 hours per week. Street Collection Day – Friday 18th September – 8 hours
If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice we would love to hear from you.
Please complete the online application form and should you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org