Are you interested in supporting the Hospices fundraising efforts?
We are looking for a confident organiser to oversee our Collection Box Area Coordinators and our collection boxes placed in over 100 shops and businesses throughout Kāpiti, Porirua and Wellington.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and approaching new shops and businesses to host collection boxes
- Liaising with the volunteer Area Coordinators on a regular basis
- Managing the distribution of collection boxes to the Area-Coordinators and returning full collection boxes to the relevant Mary Potter Hospice base
- Maintaining accurate records for reporting and analysis
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Competent in Microsoft office suite
- High level of integrity
- Drivers licence and a vehicle are required
2 – 10 hours per month
Mary Potter Hospice, 48 Mein Street, Newtown
Please complete our online volunteer application form and should you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org