Are you creative, have a way with words and are interested in pre-loved goods? We are looking for volunteers to support our online trading team.
- A unique opportunity to utilise your creativity and writing skills to make a difference for your local community
- Create copy that inspires and achieves results
- Join a fun and passionate team who love working with pre-loved treasures
- Build your CV – perfect role for a budding marketer, e-commerce, advertising, fashion or creative professional – or for someone who is keen to develop in these areas.
- Scope to assist with photography and styling
The Volunteer Copywriter is responsible for items or articles that are being sold through our Online Trading Team.
The online trading team is responsible for running online Trade Me auctions to offer an alternative way of shopping. As one of the major fundraising projects, all funds raised through our online store go towards keeping the Hospice’s services free of charge for patients and their whanau in our community.
- Being able to communicate to express and convey the best in the articles/items we are selling
- Ensure that it is in an engaging way that will attract buyers
- Assist with other tasks that maybe required to support the Online Trading team
- Creative and articulate
- Target and engaging delivery of words to capture the right audience
- Communication skills and analytical skills
- Understanding the online market
3 – 4 Hours weekly in agreement with manager Monday – Friday
3 McMillan Court, Newlands or from Home
If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice we would love to hear from you. Please complete our online volunteer application form and should you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.