This role is to maintain the gardens to a high standard at our Mary Potter Hospice Community Base in Kāpiti. The garden is set beautifully surrounded by trees and shrubs and your tasks will include:
- Liaising and working alongside the Lions Group who also support the maintenance and up keep of the gardens as well.
- General gardening including tidying and weeding
- Monitoring and maintaining the health of all plants
We currently have two vacancies.
- Interest in gardening and general understanding of plants and weeds
- Self –motivated and can work unsupervised
- Reliable and responsible
- Will need to provide own gardening tools
- Solid understanding of health and safety rules and legalization
- NB the Lions group are responsible for the trimming, pruning
2–3 hours per fortnight or as required
36 Warrimoo Street, Paraparaumu
If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice we would love to hear from you.