You will be required to create and maintain floral displays in the In Patient Unit at Mary Potter Hospice so that visitors and staff are greeted to a warm welcoming experience. You will relieve one of permanent rostered volunteer florists when they are away.
Your responsibilities will include
- From flowers and plants sourced, create floral displays in the Inpatient Unit on a Monday
- Refresh displays created on Monday to last over the weekend on a Friday
- Displays created need to be in place for a week so knowledge of flowers and supporting plants are important
- Have artistic ability and knowledge to create floral displays
- Being flexible and able to volunteer at short notice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well within a team and able to work under own guidance
- Reliable and open to feedback
Mondays and/or Fridays, 3 hours
Mary Potter Hospice, 48 Mein Street, Newtown
If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice we would love to hear from you! Please complete our online application form and please email email@example.com should you require further information.