You will play a vital role in the Hospice’s retail logistics team. Your tasks will include:
– Collection of donations from the general public and elsewhere, and their distribution throughout the retail network, and the delivery of sold product to the general public
– Movement of stock, supplies and (occasionally) medical equipment throughout the retail network, and management and disposal of rubbish and recycling
– Other general truck hand duties as required
We currently have a number of vacancies available for the right candidates.
– Previous truck hand experience preferred but not essential
– Ability to undertake heavy lifting (up to 2-person 60kg lifts)
– Works well within a team and able to use initiative
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
– High level of integrity
Negotiable Monday to Saturday 8:30am – 4:00pm, minimum 7½ hours per week
Working out of the Mary Potter Hospice Retail Distribution Centre, 3 McMillan Court, Newlands, and covering the Wellington region from Kāpiti south.
If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice we would love to hear from you! Please complete the online application form. Please contact our Retail Support Centre on 04 237 2300 or email email@example.com for more information.