You will be part of a wonderful team of volunteers at the Day Hospice in Kapiti. Your responsibilities will include planning, preparing and providing a meal for approximately 14 patients. Your tasks will include:
- Planning and preparing a light meal and dessert
- Preparing a shopping list for others to purchase the meal ingredients within a budget
- Cooking meals according to special needs and diets when required
- Cleaning up after the meal service.
We currently have two vacancies.
- An interest in meal preparation and good kitchen skills
- Ability to work in a team and be flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills and trustworthy
- Healthy, and safety conscious
- Able to show care and manaaki
- 1.50 hours planning and shopping prior to Tuesday
- 9:45 – 2pm once a month on Tuesday
- 36 Warrimoo Street, Paraparaumu
If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice we would love to hear from you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed application form.