You will play a valuable part in the Day Hospice service providing safe transport for hospice patients to and from the Day Hospice and their homes. Your tasks will include:
- Driving patients to and from the Day Hospice and their home
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of patients at all times.
- Clean full driver’s licence
- Physical strength and stamina
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- High level of integrity
2.5 hours weekly on a Tuesday 9.30am – 10.15am and 1.45pm – 2.45pm
36 Warrimoo Street, Paraparaumu
If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice we would love to hear from you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org