You will play a valuable part in the Day Hospice service providing safe transport for Mary Potter Hospice patients to and from the Day Hospice and their homes.
Your tasks will include:
- Driving patients to and from the Day Hospice and their home
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of patients at all times
- Adhering to safe manual handling practices including when handling wheelchairs and
walkers and transferring of patients
- Clean full driver’s licence
- Physical strength and stamina
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- High level of integrity
Commitment: 2.5 hours per fortnight Friday 9am – 10.30am and 2pm – 3pm
Location: Porirua MPH Community Base
Interested? If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice we would love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com.