Are you interested in supporting the Mary Potter Hospice retail network to recruit and select volunteers for existing vacancies and new exciting volunteer roles?
To support the retail network team to develop volunteer job descriptions and recruitment adverts, and screen and hire applicants. The role is designed to assist the Mary Potter Hospice retail network to have a full complement of volunteers at all times. The main tasks include:
- Gathering information to create job descriptions
- Updating existing volunteer job descriptions and creating job descriptions for new roles
- Advertising volunteer roles using traditional and innovative recruitment strategies
- Shortlisting applicants, organising and conducting interviews
- Completing police vetting and reference checks
The role would suit a person who wants to apply their existing human resource (HR) expertise, a person studying a HR related field, or a new HR graduate wanting to apply and develop their learning. The position requires excellent administration skills, and high-level verbal and written communication skills.
Negotiable Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm minimum 6 hours per week
Mary Potter Hospice, Pember House, 16 Hagley Street, Porirua
If you would like to be part of our team here at Mary Potter Hospice, we would love to hear from you. Please contact the Retail Support Centre (04) 237 2300 (option 5) or firstname.lastname@example.org.