Fundraising for Mary Potter Hospice really does make a difference for the people we care for.
You can create online campaign to share your fundraising event or activity, and encourage your friends and family to support you reach your goal.
You can visit GoFundraise, set up your profile (you can log in with your Facebook account) and collect donations for us online. Or just collect the money from your supporters and pay it in to our bank account.
Need some ideas? There are heaps of different things you could do to fundraise for us:
- Getting active – You could friends and family together and hold a fun ride event, set yourself a challenge with a bike ride, walk, or swim, do something extreme like abseiling or bungee jumping, or create your own inspired adventure and support the Hospice at the same time.
- Doing your thing/Your challenge – make it up – do whatever you like, and fundraise for us at the same time.
- Going without something – Give something up for ‘X’ number of days and fundraise for us at the same time.
- In celebration – set up a donation page and ask your friends and to make a donation for your Christmas, birthday, wedding or anniversary gift.
- In memory – raising money in honour of a lost loved one.
Examples of virtual events (people all doing something, but not physically present)
- 30 day fitness challenge
- 40 hour famine
- Walk 10,000 steps a day for 30 days and raise funds
- Give up something for a month – alcohol, smoking, social media
- Head shave campaigns
- Growing a beard campaign
- Anything really, that connects with others and resonates with you!
Please just make sure that you keep yourself and your supporters safe! Many thanks for your support.