Fundraise for us
Each year we need to raise more than $7 million to ensure our services remain free-of-charge for patients and their families or whānau, and that’s why we need people to show their support by fundraising for Mary Potter Hospice.
There are lots of different ways you can fundraise for us:
- Get active – set a challenge with a bike ride, walk, or swim; do something extreme like abseiling or bungee jumping
- Go without something – give something up (smoking, social media, chocolate) for a set number of days
- Get your workplace involved – host a bake sale, a clothes swap or a raffle
- In celebration – set up a donation page for your Christmas, birthday, wedding or anniversary gift
- In memory – raise money in honour of a loved one.
Please let us know if you’re planning on fundraising for us
We have resources that can help make your fundraiser a success, such as banners, logos and collection buckets. And make sure you tag us in any social media posts that support your event!
Contact Phillip Harris – Senior Fundraiser, by email at email@example.com or call (04) 381 0191.