Re-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Register your Re-Gift Card and find more information here
- Mary Potter Hospice Shop Re-Gift Cards (Gift Cards) entitle the holder to goods equal to the value stated on the Gift Card or remaining after partial redemption.
- Gift Cards are only redeemable within any Mary Potter Hospice Store in New Zealand.
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Cards are reloadable and can be transferred to other people, if you want to do this and have already registered the card please advise them to re-register the card under their name.
- If the Gift Card holder’s purchase exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the retail price of the goods or services.
- All Gift Cards sold at Mary Potter Hospice Shops or at third party locations do not expire.
- Should Mary Potter Hospice suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, Mary Potter Hospice may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until Mary Potter Hospice is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- Mary Potter Hospice is not liable for any lost/stolen Gift Cards. Please contact a Mary Potter Hospice store immediately if your Gift Card has been lost/stolen. Lost/stolen Gift Cards can only be replaced if satisfactory proof of purchase is provided or the card has been registered online and the Gift Card has not already been redeemed.