Thanks to the support of our funding partner, Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga, we are delighted to offer scholarships for Whetū i te Rangi.
Mary Potter Hospice is committed to growing health care professionals in palliative care. Health inequity and the underpinning related issues are high on our agenda which is reflected in the aim of the symposium.
Please note: scholarships cover the cost of symposium registration fees only.
Criteria and Conditions:
Applicants must be New Zealand residents or citizens.
Applicants must be involved in Māori health and/or wellbeing as follows:
- Those interested in improving access, choice, and equity
- Those with a focus on end of life issues for Māori
- Those with a focus on Māori wellbeing
- Researchers working in Māori health and/or palliative care
All applications meeting the criteria will be considered by the symposium team.
Applicants will be notified by email if they have been successful. The applicant will then be registered for the symposium.
- Completed applications to be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 22 March, 2021
- Successful applicants will be notified by Monday 29 March, 2021
- We will then require formal confirmation and acceptance by Tuesday 6 April, 2021.
Mary Potter Hospice is grateful for the support of Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga to host this symposium and to offer symposium scholarships.