Hospice shops collection form
Thank you for offering to donate goods to be sold in our Hospice shops. Your donations raise valuable funds that help keep our services free for people with life-limiting illnesses in Wellinton, Porirua and Kāpiti.
We offer a free collection service supported by an invaluable team of volunteers. Bookings are essential and generally need to be made at least three days in advance for your preferred collection date and time.
We are happy to collect goods from within the area we service – Seatoun to Waikanae. If you are outside of that area please contact Te Omanga Hospice or Arohanui Hospice.
We would love your quality goods and accept the following:
- Estate lots
- Clean clothing
- Some electrical goods (All of our electrical goods are tested by a qualified electrician before going on sale. Please talk with us about the sorts of goods we know we can sell.)
Unfortunately we are unable to accept:
- Wire-woven beds, kapok mattresses and bunk beds
- Stained/torn mattresses and bases
- Second-hand paint or chemicals
- Rusting items
- Gas bottles and gas appliances
- Chipped bric-a-brac
- TVs without Freeview
- Computer printers and scanners
- Pianos and electric organs
Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch in the next business day. Thank you so much for supporting Mary Potter Hospice and for helping us turn second-hand goods into first class care.
Fields marked with an * are required.